Cauliflower Mac & Cheez
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 whole jar of Notcho Nocheez™ (We used Tangy, but all 3 flavors would work!)
- ½ c coconut milk
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 c vegan cheese shreds
- 4 Tbsp chives, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Place your cauliflower florets on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and spread into a single layer. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, you can prepare the cheese sauce by combining the cream cheese, Notcho Nocheez™, coconut milk, ground mustard, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika together in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until well combined and bubbling—about 5-7 minutes.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven and pour it into an 11x7" baking dish.
- Pour your sauce over the top of the cauliflower and mix well.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top with shredded cheese. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes, until the cheese on the top is completely melted.
- Remove from the oven for the final time, top with chopped chives, and serve!