Spicy Stuffed Avocado
- 2 avocados
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 c corn kernels
- 1 jalapeño (or ¼ Green Bell Pepper for less spice), small diced
- ¼ red Bell Pepper
- ¼ c red onion, small diced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp Notcho Nocheez (We used Hot for spice, but you can use any flavor you like!)
- Chives (Optional for garnish)
- Pepita seeds (Optional for garnish)
- In a small skillet over medium-high heat, add the avocado oil and let it heat up.
- Add the corn, jalapeño, red bell pepper, and red onion, stirring until just mixed. Let the mixture sit still for a few minutes until it starts to develop a char.
- Mix one more time and remove from the heat. Add lime juice and season with salt & pepper.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Fill each half with the corn mixture.
- Top with a dollop of Notcho Nocheez on each half.
- If using a garnish, sprinkle chopped chives and pepita seeds on top for some texture and more color. Serve and enjoy!